Nepal Airlines is the national flag carrier of Nepal with flights to/ from Delhi, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, Bangkok, Doha and Hong Kong. Other International airlines operating from and to Kathmandu are Air Arabia (Sharjah), Air Asia (Kuala Lumpur), Air China (Lhasa, Chengdu), ArkeFly (Amsterdam), Bahrain Air (Bahrain), Biman Bangladesh (Dhaka), China Eastern Airlines (Kunming), China Southern Airlines (Guangzhou), Dragon Air (Hong Kong), Druk Air (Delhi, Paro), Etihad Airways (Abu Dhabi), Flydubai (Dubai), GMG Airlines (Dhaka), Gulf Air (Bahrain), Indian Airlines (Delhi, Kolkata, Varanasi), Indigo Airlines (Delhi), Jet Airways (Delhi, Mumbai), Jet Lite (Delhi), Korean Air (Seoul), Pakistan International Airlines (Karachi, Islamabad), Qatar Airways (Doha), RAK Air (Ras al- Khaimah), Silk Air (Singapore), Spice jet (Delhi), Thai Airways (Bangkok)and United Airways (Dhaka).
For getting around the country, there is an excellent domestic air network and helicopter charter services as well as deluxe tourist coaches. Himalayan Glacier Trekking will help you with all domestic air tickets booking and booking tourist coaches for you.
All visitors coming to Nepal by road must enter only through one of these entry points:
1) Kakarbhitta, Jhapa District (Eastern Nepal)
2) Birgunj, Parsa District (Central Nepal)
3) Belhiya, Bhairahawa (Rupandehi District, Western Nepal)
4) Jamunaha, Nepalgunj (Banke District, Mid-Western Nepal)
5) Mohana, Dhangadhi (Kailali District, Far Western Nepal)
6) Gadda Chauki, Mahendranagar (Kanchanpur District, Far Western Nepal)
These above mentioned are located in the Nepal-India border
7) Kodari in the Nepal-China border, Sindhupalchowk District (Northern Border)
Plesse Note: The overland tourists entering Nepal with their vehicles must possess an international carnet or complete customs formalities.