Kangla Pass 5,320m & Mesokanto 5,200m trek
The trekking adventure of 2 High Pass trek of Annapurna Region includes the wild excursion to the high pass known as Kanga-La Pass of 5320meters and Mesokanto Pass of 5200 meters that lies in the annapurna region of nepal. The travelers will experience the ancient city of antique Tibetan Buddhist civilization of Nar-Phu valley on the way to cross the Kanga-La Pass. This Nar=Phu valley is one of the recently opened place of forbidden kingdoms of Manang and Mustang Region of Nepal. They are the ancient civilizations based on the pre-Buddhist region of ancient Nepal and Tibet. The Mesokanto Pass was discovered in late 1950 while looking for route that leads to Annapurna Region and this pass leads to Jomsom village on the Kali Gandaki River Banks. The Annapurna circuit trekking starts from Basi Sahar of Lamjung District of Nepal which is reached after 7 hours of vehicle ride from Kathmandu city. The Annapurna circuit trail beginning from Besi Sahar of Lamjung covers the Marshyandi River Valley ending at the Kali Gandaki River Valley. The travelers start following the traditional route of classic Annapurna circuit to the place called Koto then they move left towards the hidden Nar-Phu Valley. After exploring this antique Tibetan settlement the travelers move towards the Kanga-La Pass at 5320meters and rejoin the Annapurna Circuit trail. The travelers after crossing the Kanga-La Pass start following the trails leading towards Tilicho Lake which leads them towards Mesokanto Pass. The travelers exploring the Tilicho Lake and crossing the Mesokanto Pass of 5200meters joins the Jomsom Village of Kali Gandaki River Valley.
The 2 High Pass trek leads the travelers to less crowded trekking region of Annapurna circuit incorporated of hidden Nar-Phu Valley, pristine antique Tibetan culture, traditional village, antique establishments of Buddhist chortens and stupas, wild landscapes, waterfalls, monasteries, high pass of Kanga-La of 5320meters, the Tilicho Lake of 4150meters, the high pass of Mesokanto Pass of 5200meters and finally the traditional Jomsom village of Kaligandaki valley. The Himalayas witness during this trekking adventure are Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Gangapurna Peak, Tilicho Peak, Pisang Peak, Himlung Himal, Kangaroo Himal, Chulu Far East, Chulu East, Chulu Centre, Chulu West , Dhampus (Thapa peak), Tukuche peak, Dhaulagiri I e.t.c.
- Day 01. Kathmandu (1,337 m) – Overnight at Hotel ( D/B)
- Day 02. Kathmandu – Besi Sahar (760 m) – Ngadi (950 m) – Overnight tented Camp (B/L/D)
- Day 03. Ngadi – Jagat (1,310 m) Overnight tented Camp (B/L/D)
- Day 04. Jagat – Dharapani (1,860 m) Overnight tented Camp (B/L/D)
- Day 05. Dharapani – Koto (2,600 m) Overnight tented Camp (B/L/D)
- Day 06. Koto – Singenge Dharamsala (3,230 m) Overnight tented Camp (B/L/D)
- Day 07. Singenge Dharmasala – Meta ( 3560 m) Overnight tented Camp (B/L/D)
- Day 08. Meta – Kyang ( 3,840 m) Overnight tented Camp (B/L/D)
- Day 09. Kyang – Phu (4,005 m) Overnight tented Camp (B/L/D)
- Day 10. Phu Overnight tented Camp (B/L/D)
- Day 11. Phu – Jhunum (3,695 m) Overnight tented Camp (B/L/D)
- Day 12. Jhunum – Naar (4,170 m) Overnight tented Camp (B/L/D)
- Day 13. Naar – Khangla Phedi ( 4,510 m) Overnight tented Camp (B/L/D)
- Day 14. Khangla Phedi – Khangla Pass ( 5,313 m) – Ngawal ( 3,660 m) Overnight tented Camp (B/L/D)
- Day 15. Ngawal – Manang (3,540 m) Overnight tented Camp (B/L/D)
- Day 16. Manang – Thare Gompa (3,900 m) Overnight tented Camp (B/L/D)
- Day 17. Thare Gompa – Tilicho base camp Kharka (4100 m) Overnight tented Camp (B/L/D)
- Day 18. Tilicho base camp Kharka – Tilicho lake shore south-east ( 4,900 m) Overnight tented Camp (B/L/D)
- Day 19. Tilicho Lake – Riverside – North West base camp (4,800 m) Overnight tented Camp (B/L/D)
- Day 20. Base Camp – New Mesokanto Pass ( 5,200 m) – Yak Karka ( 4,150 m) Overnight tented Camp (B/L/D)
- Day 21. Yak karka – Jomsom (1380 m) Overnight Hotel ( B)
- Day 22. Jomsom – Pokhara – Kathmandu Overnight Hotel ( B)
- Day 23. Kathmandu Overnight Hotel ( B)
- Day 24. Kathmandu …
* All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary.
* Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
* Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in specified local lodges.
* Tea and coffee (cup) three times daily on trek.
* A English speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holder.
* Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
* City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
* All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee and ACAP Fee.
* Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sun glass and daily wages for guide and porter.
* Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu or in Pokhara stay
* Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
* Hard and any form of soft drinks, tea/coffee(pot size).
* All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water,Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages etc.
* Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
* Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal