Annapurna & Everest Comfort Trek
The Annapurna & Everest comfort trek is a combined travel adventure that takes place in the Annapurna region and Everest region of Nepal. These two regions are the most visited travel destination of Nepal and this trekking adventure is aimed to those travelers who want to visit both the favorite region of Nepal. The travelers can decide any one of two regions to start or follow the general trekking schedule. The travelers start with Annapurna region exploring all the highlighted tourist destinations ending at the southern region of Annapurna then taking an air flight to Lukla the travelers land in to beautiful Everest region exploring all highlighted tourist destinations like village of Khumjung and Tenboche Monastery ending at the Kalapatthar Everest viewpoint of khumbu region. The travelers are accommodated in the deluxe hotels and lodges along with deluxe transportation service till the last ground where vehicle can reach.
The Annapurna & Everest comfort trek covers all the highlighted tourist destinations of both Annapurna region and Everest Region. The interesting places of Pokhara City, Gandruk=Poonhill, Begnas-Rupa Lakes, Annapurna Sanctuary and beautiful viewpoints of Annapurna Himalaya, Dhaulagiri Himalaya, Manaslu Himalaya, Fishtail Himalaya and other beautiful mountains of Annapurna region. The travelers encounter the natural beauty of lowland villages of Annapurna region along with impressive views of Fishtail Mountain and other peaks of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalayas. The travelers are offered with unparalleled deluxe and luxury services cutting off all the hardships of walking and scarcity of rural regions by boarding on luxury Resorts and private Jungle Loges with large area of coverage. The travelers found themselves in the enchanting region of Khumbu surrounded by indigenous Sherpa population wandering in the landscaped dominated by the Everest Himalaya family known to world as Himalayas of Everest region. This deluxe combination treks is based on ease of travel and comfort of travelers who want to enjoy the trip not get exhausted every day. The Annapurna & Everest comfort trek comes with deluxe packages of cultural shows, traditional dance event, and look in to religious centers along with trip to heritage sites of local government and UNESCO prescribed tourist sites that will provide the insights of Nepal and its cultural and its traditional society.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathamandu (1,300m/ 4,264ft).Overnight stay at Luxury hotel.
- Day 02: Kathmandu city Tour-Overnight stay at Luxury hotel.
- Day 03: Fly to Pokhara, trek to Dhampus (1700 m)- overnight Stay at Basanta Lodge.
- Day 04: Trek to Pothana (1890 m) – Majgaun (1450 m) Overnight stay at Gurung Lodge
- Day 05: Trek to Gandrung (2050 m) Overnight stay at Himalayan Lodge.
- Day 06: Trek to Birethanti (1150 m) Overnight stay at the Sanctuary Lodge.
- Day 07: Drive to Pokhara – Kathmandu. Overnight stay at Luxury hotel.
- Day 08: Fly to Lukla (2850m) – Phakding (2,660 m) or Monjo (2,835 m) Overnight stay at Luxury Mountain Lodge.
- Day 09: Trek to Namche Bazar (3440 m) Overnight stay at Luxury Mountain lodge.
- Day 10: Everest View (3850 m) – Khumjung (3,780 m)-Namche
Overnight stay at Luxury Mountain lodge.
- Day 11: Trek to Tengboche (3,870m/ 12,694ft) Overnight stay at Luxury Mountain lodge.
- Day 12: Trek back to Manju or Phakding (2,840m/ 9,315ft)Overnight stay at Luxury Mountain lodge.
- Day 13: Trek to Lukla (2,860m/ 9,383ft)Overnight stay at Luxury Mountain lodge.
- Day 14: Flight back to Kathamandu-Overnight stay at Luxury hotel
- Day 15: Kathmandu Tour -Overnight stay at Luxury hotel
- Day 16: Departure
(1) All Airport – Hotel – Airport transfers (Pick up and drop)
(2) 3 porters, guide + 2 guest drive to Benishar by local bus than again drive local jeep to Koto including luggage transport
3 night’s hotel in Kathmandu, B/B plan
1 night hotel in Pokhara, B/B plan
Nar phu Special Permit
Upper Mustang Restricted area fees
Annapurna Conservation area fee, and applicable permits & taxes
Camping Equipments – Tents, Mattresses Food: 3 meals a day during the trekking day, tea and coffee
Twin sharing accommodation in tea house/lodge
English speaking experienced Guide who has been there
2 clients: 1 porter for carrying loads
Nepali staffs wages, daily allowances and insurance
Flight: Jomsom – Pokhara,
Guide flight from Jomsom to Pokhara
3 porters from Jomsom to Kathmandu
Rescue evacuation co-ordination (covered by your travel insurance) All transportation as per the itinerary
International air ticket and airport taxes
Lunch and dinner while stay in Kathmandu
Personal Trekking Equipments for trek
All expenses of personal nature like: bar and beverages bills, telephone calls etc
Personal Travel insurance