Everest Base Camp Trek (Helicopter)
The Everest base camp trek on helicopter is an adventurous air travel towards Everest region of Nepal on helicopter. The helicopter ride takes the travelers to the nearest possible place from air to view the summit of Mount Everest from focal eyesight. The travelers will witness the great Mount Everest in its fascinating white coat standing proud at Everest region of Nepal. The helicopter will take the travelers to the best nearest regions from where travelers have beautiful and clear perspectives of Mount Everest. This helicopter ride is a once in a lifetime opportunity for any interested tourists to see the great Mount Everest in short duration of time. The travelers will take helicopter from Kathmandu International Airport which will take them to Lukla airfield of Everest region in 30 minutes and after that the travelers will fly for another 4-5hours circling the khumbu region beside the Mount Everest. This is a general 5-6 hours of helicopter ride that will take the travelers to the Mount Everest base camp and the great Mount Everest. This is the short one day trip to Mount Everest and is the quickest way to witness the Mount Everest. As general Mount Everest travel take one week and more depending upon the places the tourists are visiting. The The Everest base camp trek on helicopter is the best option for anyone who wants to see the Mount Everest without the trouble to walk or any sort of trekking. The travelers will sit on a seat of helicopter while their eyes, cameras and binoculars are busy watching the Mount Everest during the whole trip. The The Everest base camp trek on helicopter is best suited for tourist of any types and categories for a one day adventure travel on the Everest region of Nepal.
The Everest region is one of the 6th best destinations of the world. It is the highest altitude region of the world that holds the highest peak of the world. The Everest region is one of the remote, untouched and unspoiled destinations of the world to travel. The trekking adventure is a travel to a Himalayan region which is full of clear water glacier lakes, Himalayan natural vegetation, flora and fauna. The travelers traverse through the world famous regions like Namche bazaar, Gokyo Ri, Gokyo Lake and Kalapatthar which ends at the base camp of the world famous Mount Everest. The main objective of this trek is to witness the world’s highest summit the Mount Everest from the nearest location available. The travelers land on the Sherpa capital of Everest region for their lodging and boarding with the opportunity to experience the world’s solitary Himalayan civilization. The Sherpa are the Tibetan-buddhist society who are the permanent resident of Everest region. The travelers are rewarded with the views of other highest mountain of the world like Cho-Oyu, Makalu, Lhotse, Mera, Baruntse, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Island Peak and other accompanied peaks.
* All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary.
* Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
* Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in specified local lodges.
* Tea and coffee (cup) three times daily on trek.
* A English speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holder.
* Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
* City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
* All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee and ACAP Fee.
* Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sun glass and daily wages for guide and porter.
* Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu or in Pokhara stay
* Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
* Hard and any form of soft drinks, tea/coffee(pot size).
* All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water,Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages etc.
* Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
* Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal