Gokyo Valley Trek
The Gokyo Valley Trek takes the travelers to a world of Himalayans, mountains, glacier lakes, glacier rives and mysterious highland civilization blend of Tibetan Buddhist culture and society. The Gokyo valley is dominated by the clear water glacier lake called Gokyo Lake situated on the base of Gokyo Ri. The Gokyo Ri is the highest hill that stands in front of high Himalayas letting the climbers to witness the Himalayas standing in their height. The top of Gokyo Ri has the magnificent of Himalayas of Everest region and Ngozumpa Glacier. The Gokyo Valley is a enchanting wonder of nature that is surrounded by world famous beautiful summits of Cho Oyu, Makalu, Lhotse, Makalu, Ama dabalam and other Himalayas. One of the distinctive views from Gokyo Ri is a glacier ridge which is one of big ice glacier that lies between the Mt. Cho Oyu and Mt. Gyachung of Khumbu Region. The travel endeavor requires the tourists to take 35minutes airplane ride from Kathmandu International Airport till Lukla airport and travel for two days to reach Namche Bazar of Everest Region. The travelers stay at Namche Bazar for acclimatize , boarding and catering then they travel towards the world famous Gokyo Valley.
The Everest region is one of the 6th best destinations of the world. It is the highest altitude region of the world that holds the highest peak of the world. The Everest region is one of the remote, untouched and unspoiled destinations of the world to travel. The trekking adventure is a travel to a Himalayan region which is full of clear water glacier lakes, Himalayan natural vegetation, flora and fauna. The travelers traverse through the world famous regions like Namche bazaar, Gokyo Ri, Gokyo Lake and Kalapatthar which ends at the base camp of the world famous Mount Everest. The main objective of this trek is to witness the world’s highest summit the Mount Everest from the nearest location available. The travelers land on the Sherpa capital of Everest region for their lodging and boarding with the opportunity to experience the world’s solitary Himalayan civilization. The Sherpa are the Tibetan-buddhist society who are the permanent resident of Everest region. The travelers are rewarded with the views of other highest mountain of the world like Cho-Oyu, Makalu, Lhotse, Mera, Baruntse, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Island Peak and other accompanied peaks.
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu (1400m)
- Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2760) airport then trek to Phakding (2610)
- Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazar (3440m)
- Day 05: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazar
- Day 06: Namche Bazar to Dole (4110m)
- Day 07: Dole to Macchemro (4410m)
- Day 08: Macchemro to Gokyo (4760m)
- Day 09: Acclimatization day
- Day 10: Gokyo to Dole (4110m)
- Day 11: Dole to Namche Bazar (3440m)
- Day 12: Namche Bazar to Lukla (2840m)
- Day 13: Lukla to Kathmandu (1100m)
- Day 14: Final Departure
* All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary.
* Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
* Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in specified local lodges.
* Tea and coffee (cup) three times daily on trek.
* A English speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holder.
* Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
* City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
* All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee and ACAP Fee.
* Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sun glass and daily wages for guide and porter.
* Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu or in Pokhara stay
* Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
* Hard and any form of soft drinks, tea/coffee(pot size).
* All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water,Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages etc.
* Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
* Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal