Gokyo Valley with Renjo La Pass Trek
. The Gokyo Valley with Renjo La Pass Trek is one of the best travel destinations of Everest region of Nepal. . The travelers traverse through the route of high passes of world known as Renjo La Pass that leads towards the Everest Base Camp. The Renjo La Pass is 5000 meters high above sea level and is the one of the unspoiled places of the world. The travelers after landing at Lukla airport trek for two days till they reach Namche Bazar. After one or two day acclimatization at Namche Bazar the travelers start walking towards Gokyo Lake and Gokyo Ri. The travelers after climbing to the top of Gokyo Ri will enjoy the impressive views of Mount Everest, Cho-oyo and Makalu. The next day the travelers travel towards Renjo La Pass ending at Kalapatthar region of Everest base camp. The travelers will have the fasinatin views of Kangega, Kwangde, Nuptse, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Everest, Mt. Cho Oyu and other surrounding peaks of Everest region. The best season for trekking is March to May and September to November.
The Everest region is one of the 6th best destinations of the world. It is the highest altitude region of the world that holds the highest peak of the world. The Everest region is one of the remote, untouched and unspoiled destinations of the world to travel. The trekking adventure is a travel to a Himalayan region which is full of clear water glacier lakes, Himalayan natural vegetation, flora and fauna. The travelers traverse through the world famous regions like Namche bazaar, Gokyo Ri, Gokyo Lake and Kalapatthar which ends at the base camp of the world famous Mount Everest. The main objective of this trek is to witness the world’s highest summit the Mount Everest from the nearest location available. The travelers land on the Sherpa capital of Everest region for their lodging and boarding with the opportunity to experience the world’s solitary Himalayan civilization. The Sherpa are the Tibetan-Buddhist societies who are the permanent resident of Everest region. The travelers are rewarded with the views of other highest mountain of the world like Cho-Oyu, Makalu, Lhotse, Mera, Baruntse, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Island Peak and other accompanied peaks.
Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345meters). There you will be met by our Airport Representative and transferred to hotel by private tourist vehicle. Overnight at hotel on BB plan.
An early morning to Lukla from Kathmandu and trek to Phakding. (2610mtrs/8563ft). Flight 30 minutes and walking 3 hours. O/N at guest house.
Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11286ft). walking 5:30 hours. O/N at guest house.
Acclimatization day at Namche Bazzar. walking 5 hours, O/N at guest house.
Trek to Tengboche(3860m/12664ft). walking 5 hours. O/N at guest house.
Trek to Dole (4,040m/13,251ft). Walking 5:30 hours, O/N at guest house.
Trek to Machermo (4,480m/14,246ft) walking 4:30 hours, O/N at guest house.
Trek to Gokyo Lakes (4,750m/15,580ft) walking 5 hours, O/N at guest house.
Hiking upto Gokyo Ri (5483m/1983ft) and trek down to Gokyo lakes. Walking 4:30 hours, O/N at guest house.
Trek over Renjo Pass (5345m/16184ft) and continue trek to Lundhen (4380m/13262ft). Walking 7 hours, O/N at guest house.
Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11286ft). walking 6:30 hours. O/N at guest house.
Trek to Lukla(2840m/9317ft). Walking 6:30 hours, O/N at guest house.
An early morning flight back to Kathmandu from Lukla. Flight time 30 minutes. O/N at hotel.
After breakfast, the trip ends, our Airport Representative will drop you to the Kathmandu international airport for your final flight departure from Nepal.
* All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary.
* Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
* Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in specified local lodges.
* Tea and coffee (cup) three times daily on trek.
* A English speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holder.
* Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
* City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
* All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee and ACAP Fee.
* Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sun glass and daily wages for guide and porter.
* Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu or in Pokhara stay
* Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
* Hard and any form of soft drinks, tea/coffee(pot size).
* All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water,Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages etc.
* Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
* Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal