Khopra poonhill trekking
The Kopra Ridge Trek is an outstanding and off beaten trek of Annapurna region diving insider the wildness of Annapurna Sanctuary. The trekking adventure is relatively new and different than regular trekking excursions. The less visited Khopra Danda and Khopra ridge trail along with holy Khaire Lake are the main highlights of the trekking adventure. The trekking adventure falls under moderate trekking excursion that takes the travelers in to the world of green forests, terraced farming lands, traditional villages, and middle hilly area of Annapurna region towards the glacial basins of Annapurna Massifs. The trekking adventure begins from the sub-tropical region of Pokhara valley traversing through farming lands of rice, wheat and barley along with traditional village settlements of Gurung, Magar and Rai people. The travelers will encounter the remote and rural regions of Annapurna regions which are untouched from modern day civilization. The entire trekking trail dominated by Annapurna massif with close by perspectives at nearby hills and ridges.
The travelers traverse through the traditional settlements of Annapurna Region, farming lands, river valleys dominated by close by views of snow coated Annapurna Himalayas. The trekking trail is renowned for its elevated altitude and stands close towards the Annapurna Himalayas. This region gives the travelers the opportunity to one of kind close perspectives of Annapurna Himalayas. The travelers travel through beautiful pine forest, oak forest, rhododendron forest full of seasonal birds and other floral existences. The views from height of Kopra Hill cover the fascinating scenery of kali gandaki river valley. The trekking region covers the unexplored nature of south Annapurna which is visited by local shepherds only dominated by Annapurna-I and Dhaulagiri. The travelers can camp on the banks of holy Khaire Lake and on the hill of Kopra Ridge.
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu INT airport and transfer to hotel
- Day 2: Fly or drive to Pokhara and transfer to hotel
- Day 3: Drive to Nayapoul and trek to Gandruk (2100m) approx 6 hrs b/l/d
- Day4: Trek to Tadapani (2670m) approx 3/4 hrs B/L/D
- Day 5:Ttrek to Davato or Baile(3200m)approx 5/6 hrs B/L/D
- Day 6:Trek to Khopra ridge (3600m) approx 5/6 hrs B/L/D
- Day 7 : Rest day in Khopra
- Day 8:Trek to Swata (2300m)approx 5 /6 hrs B/L/D
- Day 9 :Trek to Ghorepani (2700m) approx 4/5 hrs B/L/D
- Day 10: Early morning hike to Poon hill for sunrise and trek down to Hile (1300m) approx 5/6 hrs
- Day 11: Trek to Nayapoul and drive to Pokhara
- Day 12 :Fly or drive to Kathmandu
- Day 13 : Drive to Kathmandu INT airport and fly back to home