The Royal Trek is one of the popular treks of Annapurna region that goes round the pokhara valley in the foothills of Annapurna Mountain. This trek is called Royal Trek after Prince Charles along with his 90 fellow travelers explored this route in early 1980. This route has become a permanent trekking route from that year. The trekking adventure begins from the Fewa Lake side of Pokhara valley where the travelers pass through traditional villages, farming lands, gurung settlements dominated by scenic Himalaya ranges of Annapurna himalayas, Fishtail mountain and Langtang Himalayas. The trip ends at Begnas Lake at the western side of Pokhara city on the distance of 30 kilometers. This trekking adventure is prescribed to travelers looking to easy walking adventure in the nature, civilization and closeby Himalayas view of Annapurna himalaya and Fishtail Himalaya of Annapurna region. This trekking trail is considered as less crowded trekking trail that traverse through the beautiful traditional village and tribes of Annapurna region dominated by closeby views of Annapurna Himalaya and Fishtail Himalaya.
This comfort Royal Trek is based on ease of travel and comforts of travelers who want to enjoy the trip not get exhausted every day due to strenuous walking. The guided tour to interesting places of Kathmandu city and Pokhara city comes as a refreshment sightseeing activities where the travelers can do shopping, enjoy local cuisine, local drive or any other means of enjoyment. The Royal Trek comes with deluxe packages of cultural shows, traditional dance event, and look in to religious centers along with trip to heritage sites of local government and UNESCO prescribed tourist sites that will provide the insights of Nepal and its cultural and its traditional society. The travelers are accommodated in the deluxe hotels and lodges along with deluxe transportation service till the last ground where vehicle can reach. The travelers are offered with unparalleled deluxe and luxury services cutting off all the hardships of walking and scarcity of rural regions by boarding on luxury Resorts and private Jungle Loges with large area of coverage.
Day 01: arrival in kathmandu
Day 02: drive to pokhara or fly to pokhara
Day 03:(Pokhara) Bijaypur army camp just east of the Bijayapur Khola (Kalikasthan) 1770 m.
Day 04: (Kalikasthan) Thulokot- Mathi Thana- Naudanda School at Lipini Village (Shaklung) 1730m.
Day 05: (Shaklung / Royal Trek) Annapurna-11 Lamjung Himal – Manaslu- Himalchuly from Shaklung. (Chisapani) Danda
Day 06: (Chisapani) Stream that feeds- Rupatal- Begnastal to Pokhara 12km. 30 minutes drive to Pokhara. You can fly back to Kathmandu on the last day or drive back on next day.
Day 07:fly or drive back to kathmandu
Price includes following services:
- KTM International Airport Arrival & Departure Transfer by Private Car/Hiace
- Total 2 Nights DELUXE Accommodations on B/B Plan Twin Sharing in Kathmandu at 3 star Star hotel
- Total 2 Nights DELUXE Accommodations on B/B Plan Twin Sharing in Pokhara at 3 Star star hotel
- Round Trip( KATHMANDU-POKHARA- KATHMANDU) via comfortable tourist bus
- Land Transportation( airport to hotel and hotel to airport ) by private Comfortable Car/Hiace in Kathmandu
- 1 English Speaking experienced Sherpa Govt. Trained/Licensed Holder Guide for whole Trek
- Porter (1 porter Between 2 Person basis, Max 30 KGS per Porter) for Whole Trek
- Annapurna Trek Permit, TIMS card & Any required permits or Official Documentation
- Selected Tea house Lodge/Guest house Accommodations in Twin Sharing during Trek( Shared Toilets/ bathroom)
- Daily Wages, Equipments and all meals & Lodges of Porters and Guide in Whole Trek
- Round Trip(Kathmandu- Pokhara- Kathmandu) By Tourist Bus for Guide and porter
- Land Transportation( Pokhara- nayapul Before trek) & (Nayapul- Pokhara After Trek)
- First Aid Kit Box( for Normal Treatment only)
- End of trekking in Nepal with a traditional nepali dinner.
Price excludes following
- International Airfare to and from your country
- Nepal Visa fee: Nepal entry visa (US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for 30 days. you will also require 2 passport size photos.)
- Departure Airport tax: NRS 1700( if it is not included in your tickets) at International Airport, KTM
- Travel & Health Insurance- Emergency Helicopter Rescue Insurance (Most recommended)
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara
Food. Cold Drinks, Boiled & Mineral Water, deserts Etc in Trek
- Tips for Guide & Porter
- Hot Shower, Battery Charges during the trek
- Unforeseen Cost such as Delayed, Sickness on Trek, and Helicopter rescue in Trek. Cost due to bad weather etc which is out of our control
- Any Other Cost, which is not mentioned in Cost Includes Items as Above